Copia temporal de ficheros
List of participating organisations. Do you want to add your company to the “Tarjeta Verde” (Green Card) program?
The "Tarjeta Verde” (Green Card) Program
The so-called Tarjeta Verde (Green Card) (shaped much like a credit card) is a project promoted by the Vía Verde de la Sierra Foundation.
By presenting this card at any of the establishments participating in the program, the holder will be entitled to a discount on purchases and/orfood and drink.
You can apply for this card free of charge by filling in this form.
The Tarjeta Verde will be sent by normal post to the first 4,000applicants.
Tarjeta Verde Program Rules
1. This project has been implemented by the Vía Verde de la Sierra Foundation with the aim of promoting both the Vía Verde and the private companies that provide services along it, or in the following towns: Olvera, Pruna, Puerto Serrano, Montellano, El Coronil and Coripe.
2. Anybody may apply by e-mail to the Vía Verde de la Sierra Foundation through the website: www.fundacionviaverdedelasierra.com. The card (shaped much like a credit card) will be sent by normal post to the first 3,000 applicants.
purchases and/or food and drink.
3. By presenting this card at any of the participating establishments, the holder will be entitled to a discount on
4. Each of the member companies will be able to participate, operating the discount percentage that they choose: 50%, 25%, 20%, 15%, 10% or 5%. The company will be able to request withdrawal from the project by writing to the Foundation.
5. The Foundation will publish a list of companies participating in the Tarjeta Verde program on its website, together with their discount percentage and the contact details of each. It will produce some stickers with the text: "Establecimiento adherido a la Tarjeta Verde” (Green Card Member), to be placed by each of the establishments at their facilities. The Foundation will also publish leaflets with a list of participating companies.
6. Inhabitants of towns participating in the Vía Verde de la Sierra Foundation project will be able to apply for and obtain the Tarjeta Verde. However, they will not be able to use it in their own town.
7. The Tarjeta Verde is personal and non-transferable and may only be used by the card holder. However, in the case of bars and restaurants, the discount will apply to food and drink on the whole table and not just the card holder (provided that the holder pays the entire bill. In the case of hotels, the room must be used by the holder.
8. As promoter, the Vía Verde de la Sierra Foundation will deal with any complaints and/or claims that may arise. It may decide to withdraw an establishment from the Tarjeta Verde program for not fulfilling one or more of the current regulations.
Puerto Serrano 16 March 2007.
The President of the Vía Verde de la Sierra Foundation.